Interested in saving $15,000 on a new electric vehicle?
The University of Oregon's Office of Sustainability teamed up with Drive Oregon and EWEB to bring free workshops about electric vehicles. Replacing your gasoline or diesel vehicle with an electric vehicle is one of the most impactful actions you can take to reduce carbon emissions. Even better? A recent MIT study shows that low-emission vehicles are less expensive to own and operate.
Check out Drive Oregon for more information.
Click on the workshop dates to register!
- Monday, October 3, 2016: 6:00-7:30 PM U of O campus, LIllis Building Rm. 112
- Thursday, October 13, 2016: 6:00-7:30 PM U of O campus, LIllis Building Rm. 112
- Monday, November 7, 2016: 6:00-7:30 PM U of O campus, Lillis Building Rm. 112
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016: 6:00-7:30 PM U of O campus, Lillis Buildling Rm. 175
- Monday, November 28, 2016: 6:00-7:30 PM Eugene Water and Electric Board (Community Room) 500 East 4th Ave., Eugene
- EV 101 and the Nissan LEAF
- EV fueling costs compared to gas powered vehicles
- Carbon emissions
- Battery-range and life expectancy
- Charging options at home
- Charging options around town
- Cost to insure an electric vehicle
- Maintenance issues
- Tax credits and other incentrives
Questions about the workshops? Contact Steve Mital, Director of the University of Oregon Office of Sustainability
email@example.com or 541-346-0709