Campus Planning manages the creation of spaces that support and enhance teaching, research, and public service activities at the University of Oregon.
- Preserving the integrity of the campus by maintaining and administering the university's Campus Plan.
- Guiding future development to ensure sufficient capacity exists for future growth.
- Advising the Campus Planning Committee and coordinating its activities.
- Reviewing all proposals that affect the appearance of the campus to determine proper approval processes and consistency with the Campus Plan.
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations, administrative rules, codes, and standards governing campus development.
- Representing the university to the city and state on matters relating to campus development.