The Real Estate and Lease Management Team works with university partners to identify solutions that meet the University of Oregon’s mission and its future growth and space requirements.
The Real Estate and Lease Management Team provides services such as:
- Property research, analysis, evaluations and recommendations;
- Property acquisitions and sales;
- Lease negotiations and agreements;
- Property management and lease tracking;
- Property reporting and coordination of university financial requirements;
- Community and university partner collaboration to maintain positive relationships; and,
- University unit collaboration to develop real estate properties.
For more information about real estate services, please contact: