Campus Planning guides the planning and design of campus to accommodate growth and change
while preserving its heritage and enriching environments that support the university's
mission of teaching, research and public service.
We are stewards of the legacy we have inherited and will leave to others.
We aspire to work collaboratively to create an exceptional and special campus experience through the physical campus environment. To that end, we will:
- protect and continue the legacy we have inherited;
- engage all participants in a meaningful way;
- communicate in a collaborative, clear, and timely manner;
- create places that benefit the entire campus as well as the individual project;
- plan for future opportunities while accommodating present needs;
- meet or exceed established standards and best practices; and
- create a desire in participants to help us strive for our vision and work with us again.