The Campus Plan itself is a framework of patterns and principles defining the qualities inherent to a functional, beautiful campus and sets forth how those qualities will be preserved and expanded with new construction. It is an internal document describing development consistent with the city of Eugene land-use zones in which the campus resides. Development consistent with the Campus Plan does not require review by the city for land-use zone consistency. The Campus Plan includes provisions that go
Twelve policies that apply to all campus construction projects.
Campus Plan 2021: Click to download the full document, or download the desired chapters individually.
- Cover Page and Acknowledgements
- Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Campus Plan
- How to Use the Campus Plan
- Principle 1: Process and Participation
- Principle 2: Open Space Framework
- Principle 3: Densities
- Principle 4: Space Use and Organization
- Principle 5: Replacement of Displaced Uses
- Principle 6: Maintenance and Building Services
- Principle 7: Architectural Style and Historic Preservation
- Principle 8: Universal Access
- Principle 9: Transportation
- Principle 10: Sustainable Development
- Principle 11: Patterns
- Principle 12: Design Area Special Conditions
There are no current amendments at this time.
For more information about campus planning policies and procedures, contact: