Office of Sustainability
Our mission is to lead the integration of sustainability into the University of Oregon's operations, curriculum, co-curriculum, research and engagement with the community. We accomplish this through a number of programs and partnerships that:
- Provide strategic advice, information and resources to faculty, staff and students working to integrate sustainability practices and policies into their programming;
- Develop policies that promote environmentally-sensitive behavior by campus users and responsible development and stewardship of campus assets;
- Create, implement and manage innovative programs and events, in partnership with other campus units whenever possible;
- Establish metrics and track institutional sustainability performance;
- Share the University's sustainability story and encourage the campus community to support the growth and success of sustainable practices.