The Office of Design and Construction processes and manages all of the contracts for campus associated with Consulting Services that are associated with any function related to the Design or Construction of spaces or buildings on campus. All contracts for actual Construction work being performed within, on or around campus buildings are also processed through Design and Construction. Purchasing and Contracting Services does not process contracts associated with these services; they will be sent over to Design and Construction after being analyzed by Purchasing and Contracting Services. This may cause a delay to the initiation of your project. Please contact Design and Construction first as we are equipped with the staff and expertise to help you move your project forward in an efficient manner.
For more inforation, please contact:
Accounts Payable staff process payments for construction work on behalf of the University of Oregon.
Things to include on your invoice:
- Submit all invoices, payment applications, and Certified Payroll Reports to email@example.com.
- Ensure that your contract number appears on each invoice or payment application.
- Enclose Certified Payroll Reports with your invoice.
- Only include fully executed Amendments on the payment application: do not include incomplete work on application. The University does not issue payments in advance.
- Payment will be issued within 45 days of receipt of your invoice, per campus policies and procedures, however we make every effort to pay within 30 days.
- Certified Payroll Reports must be received before we can issue payment. BOLI / Certified Payroll Forms, Instructions, and Contacts.
- The University of Oregon can issue electronic payment, please refer to the Vendor Direct Deposit (ACH) Authorization form (submit this form to the Business Affairs Office).
For more information, please contact:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Invoice amount
- Contract number