About the Office of Sustainability
Our mission is to lead the integration of sustainability into the University of Oregon's operations, curriculum, co-curriculum, research and engagement with the community. We accomplish this through a number of programs and partnerships that:
- Provide strategic advice, information and resources to faculty, staff and students working to integrate sustainability practices and policies into their programming;
- Develop policies that promote environmentally-sensitive behavior by campus users and responsible development and stewardship of campus assets;
- Create, implement and manage innovative programs and events, in partnership with other campus units whenever possible;
- Establish metrics and track institutional sustainability performance;
- Share the University's sustainability story and encourage the campus community to support the growth and success of sustainable practices.
The Office of Sustainability continues to support local COVID-19 response efforts. If you would like to donate handmade cloth face masks or other Personal Protective Equipment or if you are an organizational representative and you would like to request PPE, please do so here.